We have buyers waiting for your active 55 and over condo on Long Island!
We are LARRY AND SHEILA, Realtors and we have a list of buyers who are waiting for us to call them to purchase an active leisure lifestyle at the following communities:
- Fairfield At St James – Looking to rent 1 bedroom ranch style condo not higher than 1,400 a month and 2 br rental, not higher than 1,600 per month.
- Hedges in Bohemia – Need 2 bedroom unit.
- The Knolls At Stony Brook – Looking for 1 and 2 bedroom updated units.
- Leisure Glen At Ridge – Looking for Greenport unit not situated on Glen.
- Leisure Village At Ridge– Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bath rental condo.
- Primrose in Babylon – Looking for 2 bedroom.
- Sunrise Village in Sayville – Looking for Dartmouth unit.
- Strathmore Gate At Stony Brook – Ranch style 2 bedroom rental.
- The Bel Aire At East Meadows – Looking for 2 bedroom on the first floor. (Nassau)
- The Greens At Half Hollow Hills – Looking for updated Florenza Villa with basement, and Condo 1st Floor Corner Caspian unit.
- The Coves At Melville – Looking for lower level unit no backing Park Ave.
- The Oaks in Coram – Looking for 2 bedroom.
- Windcrest Cottage At Bohemia – Looking for available condo.
- Windmill Gate At Oakdale – Looking for updated 2 bedroom not backing the railroad.
- The Waterways At Moriches – Looking for 2 bedroom in quad under $350,000.
- Leisure Knoll At Ridge – Looking for 1 bedroom semi-attached.
- Encore At Lake Grove – Looking for Contempo model.
CALL FOR UPDATES AT OUR CELL 631-805-4400.
LARRY & SHEILA are very familiar with all the 55 and over active adult communities on Long Island in Nassau and Suffolk County, including The North Shore and South Shore. Our qualified buyers are ready to buy now at the above communities. As Long Island’s Premier Realtors, we get inquiries everyday on Long Island 55 and Over communities, and we list and sell them. Call us at 631-805-4400 to list your 55+ active retirement unit, feature it on our popular websites, and get it Sold! Are you Relocating to Long Island? We are Relocation Specialists!
We are not affiliated with any of these communities, but are independent Licensed Realtors.
We do not have information regarding any management issues or contact phone numbers.