If you are looking to sell your Long Island 55+ Condo, now is the time. Low inventory has had an effect on Condo sales.
Our Long Island Condo buyers are having difficulty in finding units. Below is a list of communities that need inventory. If you are an owner at one of these neighborhoods, please call Lawrence & Sheila Agranoff so they can list your Condo and get it SOLD!
As of this Date, April 2016, there is no inventory at the following Condo communities:
1. The Coves At Melville ~ Upper Unit.
2. Encore At Lake Grove ~ Bach with Elevator, and Contempo
3. Fairfield At St. James ~ Ranch Style 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with Garage.
4. The Greens At Half Hollow Hills ~ Lower Level Condo
5. Leisure Glen At Ridge ~ Maidstone, Warwick, Quincy, or Oakmont Updated Unit
6. The Oaks At Stony Brook ~ A & B Unit
7. Country View Estates At Smithtown ~ Upper or Lower Unit
8. Windmill Gate ~ Any Unit
9. The Seasons At Plainview ~ Lower Level Unit
10. Kensington At St. James ~ Any Unit
Become another SOLD at any of these above Condo communities by listing your residence with Real Estate Agents Lawrence “Larry” & Sheila Agranoff. Of course, if you want to list your Condo at any other community, we will treat it with the same dedication and enthusiasm as these listed.
Call Our Cell: 631-805-4400
We are Premier Condo Realtors on Long Island, and look forward to working with our new clients.
If you’re thinking of selling your Long IslanCondo, A Market Analysis is free and confidential.
Data is complied through the multiple listing service public records.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has listing or transaction in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
If your home or condo is listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation of the property.
All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.
All information is presented subject to errors, omissions, price changes, changed property conditions, and withdrawal of the property from the market, without notice.
Sale May Be Subject To Term & Conditions Of An Offering Plan.
DISCLAIMER: Lawrence & Sheila disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use or reliance on information contained in the blog or for the accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to the blogs.